2011年9月22日星期四

About my facebook profile page.

my face book profile page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Yiting-Jin/154593311298881?sk=info
I upload this image form my flicker. 
Here's my flicker photo website

This is my first time to create a face book page. I was confused at the very beginning. Yet, with my friends' help, I find the right promote steps very quickly. Then, everything fllows smoothly. I am so excited to see my work post here. I hardly look back at my life path, and notice that I am actually growing up until the moment I was typing the biograph. Seeing all the evidence of my maturity and past time, my mood swings. It is definitly a beatiful experience. Thanks to facebook e-protfolio. I would love to recommand this to all my friends!

In a meanwhile, I had a quick look at other's e-protfolio and blogs. Through reading their infomation such as hobbies, biographs etc. I start to get to know us peopel who sit in the same classroom, but have never talked before. It is such a fun to find people who has common topic and interets. I was attracted by Kelvin Wong. He had clear biograph about his major, hobby and life goal. Through his logical statement, I can get to know him quickly and get impressed by him. Therefore, I think e-protfolio and blog are not only a online space to share your experience or get others' but also a very efficient way to present yourself to other people, no matter for a job hunt or a friend making.

I didn't use blog at all before attending ALES204. The most I did was chatting online or posting interesting photos. Until now, I leant there's so many way to use it. Our information here can be fast and wide spread since everyone can enter our blog and have a look at our content. It is also a saving paper and time practice. we do not need to print out our resumes on tons of paper and deliver them. In a word, I am a big fan of e-protfolio and blog now!

1 条评论: